Pick Your Flight Adventure
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Charter Flight Adventures and other Private Aircraft Charter topics.
What Types of Flight Adventures Are Available?
Once a novelty, adventure flight options have become increasingly popular in recent years. Flight adventures are now a synonym for the phrase, “Whatever the mind can conceive, it can achieve.” Here are some options when chartering a flight adventure:
- Charter jets can take you almost anywhere you wish to find adventure. Almost all points of the globe are accessible.
- Combine an air charter and an adventure trip. Deep-sea fishing, safaris, mountain climbing, Grand Canyon exploring, or any number of other sites that create interest can be achieved.
- Hot air ballooning might be the perfect adventure flight. Typically lifting off early morning or around dusk, this might be a perfect choice for you.
- Fighter jet trips might feed your adventure needs. Want to fly a MIG fighter? Charter jets can get you to the Russian Republic and you can put a MIG through some exciting maneuvers.
- Zero gravity flights are also available in the U.S. and Russia. Should cost be a concern, Russian zero gravity trips are half the price of American flights ($135,000), but deliver the same excitement. Flight pricing includes training by space agency astronauts.
As you can see, the choices for flight adventures are only limited by your imagination and preferences. Even classic World War II prop-driven fighter plans are sometimes available for adventure flight.